Lottorevenues.com requires all Registrants to comply with the following legal requirements:
1. CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and Council of 8 June 2000, on legal aspects of information society services, in particular, electronic commerce in the Internal Market (‘Directive on Electronic Commerce’), along with the Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and Council of 12 July 2002, concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector (‘Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications’) and laws in force of Customer’s country of residence,
2. Federal legislation of United States: CAN-SPAM law from 2003 on controlling the assault of non- solicited marketing act of 2003.
3. Local laws and regulations related to advertising online and advertising a purchasing service for lottery tickets. As you are not an employee or official agent but an independent user of the products and services of Lottorevenues.com it is your own responsibility to comply with all related laws when making a decisions about starting and maintaining your marketing activity in your location.
What Is Spam?
In general we consider any and all unsolicited commercial messages sent to one or a mass of addressees without their prior consent. We consider the following as spam:
1. any unsolicited email which is part of a distribution list to which the person has not chosen to join, or previously requested to be removed from,
2. any off-topic commercial message placed into any messaging surfaces such as forums, groups, social media, chat rooms, IRC, IM, ICQ, Twitter, Skype and so forth,
3. any unsolicited communication and/or advertising sent through short text messages such as sms or mms.
Only approved Lottorevenues.com affiliates are allowed to distribute promotional e-mails.
The body of any email message can only contain general information about the offer or promotion. No use of copyright images is allowed without the express consent of the owner of such rights. Consent requirement In all cases, the addressee must have given express consent on the reception of the email or text message.
If the source of the addressee is from a third party not from the sender’s self collected list, the sender must make a clear reference in the message where the addressee’s data is from.
If the addressee’s data and consent is collected to give or sell to a third party for messaging purposes, a clear and prior notification must be provided to the registrant that the data will be shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Heading of the email must have correct technical information and must not be deceitful. The person who initiated the message must be clearly identified in the “From” field, not being false or neither deceitful nor giving place to confusion.
The computer used to initiate the message must be clearly identifiable and the message must not be transmitted or resent with the purpose to hide their real origin.
Text messages must contain clear and correct information and must not be deceitful.
Short number, mobile phone number, e-mail address, user identification name or code that initiated the message must be clearly identifiable, real and must belong to the entity who initiated the message. Recipient of a text message must always be able to communicate with the sender.
Link for removal requirement
Emails must contain a link where the addressee can request immediate and final removal from the address list. Such request must be fulfilled within a maximum of 5 working days. Violation of this policy
Lottorevenues.com applies a zero tolerance spam policy and prohibits the sending of unsolicited emails. The violation of this policy – whether reported in a complaint or identified by us – involves the automatic and immediate cancellation of the affiliate’s account, without any notice, meaning the loss of access and all incomes generated. Also, the affiliate will be prevented from opening new accounts and the information that he might have provided for purposes of his/her registration can be revealed to any claimant.
In order to report spam, please contact us at: support @ LOTTOREVENUES.com